- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast model of Volkswagen T3 Bus Dark Blue and White die cast model by Schuco.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Die-cast metal body and chassis.
- Dimensions approximately: L-2.75 inches long.
- As the vehicle designation already indicates, the VW T3 was the third generation of transporters from the Volkswagen Group. Produced between 1979 and 1992, the T3 was also the last VW production series equipped with an air-cooled rear engine, a drive concept that went back as far as the VW Beetle. The VW T3 was manufactured in numerous variants from luxury bus, transporter van and pick-up truck right through to the camping variants. Schuco is going to produce a miniature model of this VW T3 to a scale of 1/64. Edition 1/64 models come with a metal body and chassis. In addition to the prototypical wheel rims, the Schuco 1/64 models stand out due to the many lovingly detailed components.